BURNOUT COMP How to Win The Cash:
The finalists will be judged by two Brisbane Judges in five categories each with a maximum of 20 points per category 1. Car Performance 2. Smoke 3. Drivers Ability 4. Blowing Of tyres 5. Crowd noise and bonus points for cars with a WOF. Be prepared for three burnouts one qualifier, 1 semi and progress through to the top 20 final for the big prize pool. Any car that cant smoke the tyres within the first minute is OUT! The top 20 finalist cars will more than likely compete and be judged on the following Sunday morning so be prepared to stay the night!!! After that we may open up the pad for any one that wants to blow there remaining tires like last year so stay to get the full benefit of our event!!
Purpose built 30m X 30m Burn Out Pad. Bolt down shackle available for 4X4 or vehicles that need it.
Burnout Rules: Breathalyzers will be in use!
1) NO driver will be permitted to enter any comps involving vehicles if he/she is under the influence of drugs Alcohol or any other band substances.
2) No Oil is to be used in the burnout competition and burnouts must be performed in an orderly and controlled manner. Any Driver deemed not in control of the vehicle by marshals will be immediately disqualified and ordered to stop.
3) Maximum of one engine stalls will be allowed. After the second stall you will be asked to leave the pad.
4) After your time is up a loud siren will sound and you MUST leave the pad in a careful manner.
5) You may have one passenger.
6) Any person found to be driving recklessly or in a dangerous manner anywhere will be automatically barred from competing and asked to leave the premises.
7) No more then arms out the window or instant disqualification. All other body parts are to remain inside the vehicle.
8) AII wheel studs and nuts must be checked and tightened before any burnout. Only 1/4 of a tank of fuel and two accelerator springs allowed.
9) No Rego or Warrant is necessary, but it is your own duty of care to make sure your vehicle is in a safe drivable condition the ownis is on the driver completely. Bonus points awarded for cars with a current WOF.
10) No liability is accepted for any damage to your vehicle.
11) As a competitor in this event you owe a duty of care to spectators and the public. To this end you will be liable for any injury to the spectators/public that is caused by your vehicle.
12) Your vehicle must be in good order. It is your responsibility to ensure your vehicle is in safe condition. Marshals have the right to disqualify your vehicle should it be deemed unsafe.
13) All tyre balance weights must be removed before entering the pad or you will be instantly disqualified before you even get on the pad!
14) If you receive a fluro sticker on your windscreen as you leave the burnout pad on your first or second skid you are an instant finalist for Sundays big prize pool.
15) The Managing Director's decision is final.
Note: The organizers reserve the right to change/alter entry to race procedure at any time as deemed necessary.
Spectators, participants or guests are warned that Motor Racing is a dangerous sport and that accidents can happen. AII care is taken to protect the public but spectators, participants and guests entering the pit area are warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death, or property damage. By purchasing and/or using a ticket or stamped symbol that permits entry to the event, or if you are on the premises with or without permission, the spectator or participant acknowledge that entry to the venue has a degree of danger and the owners, promoters and other persons having any connection with promoting organizing or conduct of the event shall have no liability, for any personal injury or loss of property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, to the spectator or participant. This includes all other invents held by Kaipara Car Show ie (Boxing, Wet T-Shirt, Drifting, Dragging, Stock Cars, Beer Bungee, Burn Out, Tough Ute's.)
Note: The Organisers reserve the right to change/alter entry to the any procedure at any time as deemed necessary.